The Intercommunal Leisure Centre is located in the commune of Mansigné.
A commune in the south of the Sarthe department, it is ideally positioned at the gateway to the urban areas of Le Mans, Tours and Angers.
Close to major motorway and railway routes, the Leisure Centre and its vast stretch of water constitute a privileged natural site in the west of France.
Latitude : 47.752464294433594 Longitude : 0.13217900693416595
Time & Directions
- By the A28 motorway, 2 exits nearby (Écommoy and Montabon)
- The commune of Mansigné is accessible and very well served by numerous departmental roads (D13, D31, D157, D76)
- Le Mans is 40 minutes away, Tours 1 hour, Angers 1 hour 10 minutes, Nantes 2 hours and Paris 2 hours 45 minutes
Take the TGV to Le Mans or Tours stations, then the TER Le Mans/Tours line to get to Aubigné-Racan or Mayet station (towns close to Mansigné and its leisure centre).
- Tours - Val de Loire airport at 1 hour
- Nantes Atlantique airport: 2 hours away
- Paris-Orly airport at 2h20