Pitches for tents, caravans & camper vans With SWIMMING POOL
Located at the entrance to the Mansigné Leisure Centre and a stone's throw from the lake, Camping de la Plage is open from April to the end of October.
This 3-star campsite offers large pitches for campers, "caravanners" and "camper vans", but also charming rental accommodation for holidaymakers looking for comfort.
Arrival and departure times:
Arrival is between 4pm and 6pm at the reception of the Camping de la Plage: Route du Plessis, 72510 Mansigné.
For pitches: holidaymakers have until 12 noon to leave their pitch.
For rental accommodation: holidaymakers have until 10am to leave their rental accommodation.
About a hundred pitches, all with access to electricity.
The price for a pitch varies between 15€ and 16.50€ per night*, depending on the season. This includes electricity, 2 people, a tent and a vehicle.
The campsite also has 140m² large comfort pitches, specially designed for private mobile homes.
The site benefits from access and facilities dedicated to PRM (pitches and sanitary facilities).
Notice to camper van owners: the campsite does not have a waste water disposal area, but the sanitary facilities have dedicated areas for emptying your containers.
*not including tourist tax
For a comfortable camping holiday, it is also possible to book mobile homes. These mobile homes can accommodate between 4 and 8 people.
- All equipped with a kitchenette with crockery, a living room and sanitary facilities, these mobile homes are practical and well laid out.
- With varying capacities, these mobile homes will allow you to share moments of joy and serenity with your family, your partner or your friends.
- We have 2 mobile homes for 4 people, 12 mobile homes for 4-6 people, and 1 mobile home for 6-8 people.
- Sheets are not provided but can be rented for an extra charge. For the dimensions of the beds, the double bed is 140cm and the single beds are 80cm.
- To see the equipment of the mobile homes, click here.
Want to enjoy the joys of camping without having to bring your tent? Opt for the Bengali (4 or 5 people): economical and original.
Equipped with a kitchen area, a sleeping area and a terrace (but without sanitary facilities), the Bengali is an excellent alternative between a rigid accommodation and a classic camper's tent.
We have 3 bengalis.
Sheets are not provided but can be rented for an extra charge. For bed sizes, the double bed is 140cm and the single beds are 80cm.
To see the equipment of the bengalis, click here.
If you are looking for an authentic camping holiday, then don't wait any longer.
Activities, leisure and services at Camping de La Plage
The campsite offers a wide range of activities and services to its guests:
- Campers have free access from the campsite to the mini-golf and tennis courts, every day of the week. Clubs, rackets, balls and game sheets can be collected from the reception. The mini-golf course is open during the campsite's opening periods (April to October).
- During the summer, the youngest children can also take advantage of the activities offered in the "Kids Club".
- A playground is available for the youngest ones directly on the campsite, but others are also freely available on the leisure centre near the beach (300m away).
- Holidaymakers have free and unlimited access to the Mansigné intercommunal swimming pool during July and August. Campers have direct access from the campsite.
- Barbecues can be lent to campers (subject to availability with a deposit).
- The campsite has a laundry service accessible from the sanitary block. Tokens are sold at a price of 5€ for the washing machine (washing powder is provided) and 4€ for the tumble dryer, and can be collected from the campsite reception.