20 chalets including 1 PRM, by the lake & private indoor pool
For those who like a "cocooning" holiday, the chalet village of Mansigné seems to be the perfect place!
Very well located and open all year round, the village offers a magnificent view of the lake: a total change of scenery for a weekend or a peaceful holiday.
Closed and secure, vehicles are not allowed to circulate in the village. For the well-being and safety of the children, vehicles remain parked in the car park at the entrance to the village.
Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, the chalet village is a real haven of peace in the middle of nature.
Arrival and departure times :
Arrival is between 4pm and 6pm at the reception of the Camping de la Plage: Route du Plessis, 72510 Mansigné.
For rental accommodation: holidaymakers have until 10am to leave their rental accommodation.
Description of the chalets
- The village has 20 chalets, all facing the lake and equipped with a large terrace with garden furniture.
- These chalets can accommodate 4 to 6 people: a master bedroom (140cm bed), a bedroom with two separate beds (70cm beds), and an extra bed available in the living room.
- For a get-together with friends, why not take advantage of the few chalets that have two bathrooms. More independence without any extra charge!
Among these chalets, one has been entirely designed to meet the needs of people with disabilities and can accommodate 4 people.
- As for the equipment found inside the chalets, it is numerous: television, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, mini-oven, dishwasher and washing machine. For full chalet equipment, click here.
- Sheets are not provided but can be hired at an additional cost.
Are you looking for a comfortable holiday in harmony with nature? Look no further and book your chalet now!
Services et activities
- The village offers the possibility of renting a reception room with a capacity of 30 people for 150€. This price includes the rental of kitchenware, crockery, tables and chairs. This special offer is available all year round and is exclusively for clients of the chalet village, as the reception room is located in the secure village grounds.
- A small plus for the village: it is also possible to borrow barbecues free of charge by contacting reception directly (subject to availability and a deposit).
- As for relaxation, a private swimming pool is available to holidaymakers in the chalet village from April to the end of October. Covered and heated, swimming is possible even if the weather is not good.